Sunday, August 10, 2008

So grown up

Essie will be 6 months old tomorrow! And, one week from tomorrow, the adoption will be finalized!

Essie continues to enjoy her fruits. We have been trying carrots the last few days. I can get her to eat them if I mix them with apples :-) Even then, she won't eat more than about 8-10 bites. She has this cool little mesh bag on a ring to put food in so she can nibble on it without choking on anything. I put a banana in it yesterday. I can't believe how much she loved it! And, see how big she looks sitting in her high chair gnawing on a banana!!!!



Here she is chillin' in a chair on the screened in porch. She wouldn't look at me for the picture....she was busy watching her kitty play on top of the hot tub!



Essie's Great Grandma had a birthday Friday. Today, the whole family gathered at her house to celebrate. I don't think Grandma noticed the rest of us, she was too busy rocking her first great-grandbaby :)

No comments: