Saturday, April 26, 2008

Essie's first road trip....

Early tomorrow morning, we leave on our first road trip with Essie. We are headed to Pennsylvania to visit Nick's family and so our little Essie can meet her Great Aunt Essie - and all her other great Aunts and Uncles and cousins.

We decided to rent a car for the trip to keep from putting all the extra miles on ours. When I got to the rental place today, they gave us a free upgrade to a minivan. My mom was quick to point out that I once said I'd never drive a minivan....but I'm kind of digging it! So, now I must go start packing it full. Boy, there's a lot of stuff you have to take for a baby!!

Please pray for safe travel and that Essie does well in the car and in a new place.

I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when we get back!!

No comments: