Monday, April 21, 2008

Do you hear it?

Probably not. I'm sure it's only in my head. But, it's very loud, so maybe you do hear it....it's the 'Hallelujah Chorus.' Essie slept 6 1/2 hours last night!!!!!!!!! We've been doing bath time at 8:15, then she has a bedtime bottle at 8:30, so she's in bed by 9:00. She didn't wake up until 3:30 this morning for a snack - then went right back to sleep and was up for the day at 7:30!! Mommy actually woke up at 2:00 and flew out of bed to make sure Essie was okay :-) Now, I'm not really a morning person, but I definitely prefer getting up in the morning to doing so in the middle of the night! She slept like this a few nights ago, too. I think we may be starting something wonderful here!!

Tonight will be our first night away from Essie....As much as we both need a night off (especially mommy), I'm really not excited about leaving her. She's staying with Nana Betty while Nick and I go to a food show. We'll only be an hour away....Please pray today for safe travel for us, and good sleep for everyone :-)

No comments: