Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big day for Drina!

This morning, Audrina rolled from her back to her belly for the first time!!!! She's been working on it for over a week now, but her little arm kept preventing her from getting that last little bit. Of course, the roll was followed quite quickly by crying as she seriously dislikes being on her tummy! :)

In big sister news, I finally have proof that she does hear me when I'm talking, even if she doesn't actually listen. While playing, I overheard her putting Pooh and Tigger in a time out because they didn't pick up their toys..... Silly girl!

Here's my silly girl after dressing herself the other day. No, I did not let her leave the house with her socks all pulled on top of her pants like that!!




And, here's the little one. I took this Monday night as Nick and I were finishing our 'rearrange the basement' project. Apparently, she was bored from watching us!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would have let her go out with her socks like that!!! But I'm a bit nuts these days!

I can't believe Drina is rolling over already!?!? She is not that old yet!

Can't wait to see you guys again soon!