Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet, sweet baby


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (which is my excuse for any type-o's and grammatical errors. Also, it's 5am and I'm typing with only my thumb... :) )

We pretty much have the sweetest baby ever. Even the past couple if days, she hasn't felt good (95% sure she has a cold, but slight possibility she is starting the teething process early), if we look at her, she just smiles. Even with her tired, red eyes, she gives the biggest, cutest grins!

The adoption process is going well. We received the results of the state's Putative Father Registry, and it was clear. We expected it to be, but it's still nice to get the confirmation. We have had 3 social worker visits so far with our next one coming in 2 weeks. Sometime in the next month we will meet with our adoption attorney. That's when things will really start rolling. Assuming no hiccups, we will go to court in July to make Audrina ours forever!!

Here's our smiley baby!!!



And, now that I've figured out how easy this is from my phone, I really have no excuse for not doing it more often! :)

No comments: