Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny girl!

Essie has been cracking us up lately!! My favorite is when she's taking a bath - she hates having her hair rinsed. When the water runs down her face, she looks at us and says, "are you okay, are you okay." This means we have to ask her if she's okay. We do, and she says, "I'm fine." HA! The other day, she was playing in the living room and I heard a crash. I went in to see what happened (she had knocked one of her toys off the table) and she looked at me and said, "Are you okay pumpkin?"

She has also learned how to climb in the high chair by herself! It's quite fun to watch, but she makes me so nervous!!

Going to the grocery is quite a treat now! Essie loves to sing - very loudly! - as we go up and down the aisles. Her favorite songs? Jingle Bells and the ABC Song. We ran into a friend of mine a couple weeks ago and she heard Essie from half way across the store!!!

I absolutely love this age!!! It's been hard to restrain myself as Christmas approaches! I know the grandparents will certainly make up for any gifts mommy and daddy don't buy.

No comments: