Saturday, September 6, 2008

Six month check-up

Ok, I know Essie will be 7 months old next week. We actually had her 6 month check-up over a week ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it :) She weighs 19 pounds, 5 ounces and is 26 1/2 inches long. Her weight is still in the 90th percentile, but at least her height is catching up with her; it is now in the 70th percentile.

Everything went well with the check-up. The doctor asked if she was starting to sit up if I propped her up with pillows. I said, 'no, she's completely sitting on her own.' Then, the doctor asked if she is starting to scoot around a little. I said, 'no, she's crawling everywhere.' So, I asked the doctor what the normal age is for crawling around - she said between 8-9 months. I believe Essie is going to be walking by then!

I have more posting to catch up on - I'll try to do it in the next couple of days. Right now, I'm exhausted. So, I'll leave you with a couple pictures.....




No comments: